Code of Ethics
INTEGRITY, CONFIDENTIALITY, HONESTY, RESPECT
We are long-time members of the National Association of Legal Search Consultants (NALSC), an organization that is committed to the provision of professional and ethical attorney placement services to the legal community. As such, we fully subscribe to the organization’s Code of Ethics, guaranteeing adherence to the following key provisions:
- We will not share a candidate’s name or any identifying information without his or her express prior consent.
- Introductions are offered to clients only when we reasonably believe, based on previous direct communication, the client would accept the submission.
- Information provided to both the client and candidate is guaranteed to be as complete, current and accurate as possible.
- No information that might reasonably be considered essential to the decision process is ever withheld from the client or candidate.
- Confidential information shared by the client or candidate is protected, subject only to our fiduciary duties to the client.
- No solicitation attempts of any attorneys at a client firm or company are made for a period of at least six months after we have placed a candidate with said client.
- All feedback is shared with both the client and candidate in a timely manner.
- We will never discriminate in the provision of our services on the basis of race, religion, sex, handicap, age or any other legally proscribed criteria.